Risk Management for Workplace Communication
And those to whom you may share this temporary webpage (unpublicized), thank you for considering this proposal.
When last I gave a presentation to OregonSQL, I learned two things:
- My talk lacked takeaways for the audience. (Corrected through a follow-on article I wrote that night, at right.)
- The group would like “tertiary” topics such as continuous improvement, operational perspectives, etc.
To that second point, I’d like to give a talk on Risk Management Through Workplace Communication.
Learn the hierarchical framework of risk management for continuous improvement.
As a tool.
As a communication channel.
As a continuous improvement methodology.
We’ll Conduct A Workshop Based Upon the Presentation, Too
- Role playing…
- Database Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Critical thinking through a hands-on activity that is communication-based.
- Risk Management necessitates teamwork and upward/downward communication (to/from one’s manager).
- Crowdsourced ideas (identifying/mitigating risks).
- Openly share different perspectives, ideas, etc. that manifest into Workplace Communication – Systems and Empathy.
Ultimately, Mike (and/or others), would you please let me know what you think by either emailing me back firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the form below (goes to the same inbox).
Looking forward to your feedback! -Danny