Strategist, Analyst, Writer, Mentor
Seeking a living wage role.
For family reasons, I need to relocate back to Rockville, Maryland in May.
Living Wage Role
Coordinator / Admin
- Jr. Consultant
- Asst. Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Jr. Process Developer
- Admin Assistant
- Technical WriterOffice Manager
Consultant / Analyst
- Supports orienting business strategy to business needs;
- Coordinating resources and opportunities toward desired results;
- Complex, holistic problem-solving;
- Put into balance organic tensions in operations, leadership, etc.
Contact & Connect
More About Me
Supporting the ambition of others to meet promise and potential.
- Creative Problem-Solving through the application of broad-based critical thinking, active listening, and linking opportunities with resources.
- Writing and Research for technical documents, analyses and reports, white papers, blogs…I love it all.
- Leading, Mentoring, and Supporting entry-level staff members.
- Business Development to extend or even expand the firm’s business model, employee experience, and community engagement opportunities.
- Has vision.
- Adheres to core values.
- Seeks out ideas.
- Encourages and supports individuals’ goals and pursuits.
- Group Identity exhibits cohesion, not factions; and supports progress for all, not self-serving gain.
- Rules that guide strategy and enforce progress towards the company’s goals.
- Power gained and given through ideas, and supporting others.
- Reward & Punishment are concurrent with furthering (or hindering) progress towards business goals, advocacy for the firm’s strategy and strengthening team effort.
- Problems Solved are those that have impact on the well-being of the customer, support community and give rise to the promise and potential of all stakeholders.
Danny Rehr’s Blog
Click To Read my Blog.
This blog explores fundamental business concepts both practically and anecdotally.
The intention is to make sense of the workplace and improve others’ careers.
Click to Listen to my Podcast.
My podcast exists on 8 different platforms, including YouTube. Use the links on the blog’s site, or search for Danny Rehr’s Blog on your preferred podcast provider.