Coffee Talk Events
Interviews of the Ambitious
Click icons to learn more.
My professional purpose is to support the ambitions of others to meet promise and potential.
What I’m Looking For
Integrity | Genuineness | People | Conscientiousness | Quality
- Has vision.
- Adheres to core values.
- Allows for ideas.
- Encourages and supports my individual goals and pursuits.
- Group Identity exhibits cohesion, not factions; and supports progress for all, not self-serving gain.
- Rules that guide strategy and enforce progress towards the company’s goals.
- Power gained and given through ideas, and supporting others.
- Reward & Punishment are concurrent with furthering (or hindering) progress towards business goals, advocacy for the firm’s strategy and strengthening team effort.
- Problems Solved are those that have impact on the well-being of the client, support community and give rise to the promise and potential of all stakeholders.
- Higher Education.
- Hospitality (services).
- Organization Development.
- Marketing (branding).
I would like to be part of a team that both promotes and has a hand in orienting the business strategy through internal communication and collaboration (alignment). This would make use of my ability to observe and identify risks, discover cross-functional business problems, and develop opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Creative Problem-Solving through the application of broad-based critical thinking, active listening, and linking opportunities with resources.
- Writing and Research for technical documents, standard operating procedures (SOPs), analyses and reports, white papers, blogs…I love it all.
- Leading, Mentoring, and Supporting entry-level staff members.
- Business Development to extend or even expand the firm’s business model and revenue stream opportunities.
- Sr. Analyst.
- Sr. Business Analyst.
- Market Research Analyst.
- Project Manager
What Makes Me Valuable
I think holistically with the entire business in mind – us and them.
Writing is a skill and I have it.
I am a leader in our community – I care about people.
A certain appreciation from having run my own business.