Strategist, Analyst, Writer, Mentor
*Upon hire, seeking to relocate to the Rockville, Maryland area.
What Makes Me Valuable
I can, so I do.
I think holistically with the entire business in mind – us and them.
Writing is a skill and I have it.
I am a leader in my community – I care about people.
A certain appreciation from having run my own business.
My professional purpose is to support the ambitions of others to meet promise and potential.
Click to read my Blog.
This blog explores fundamental business concepts both practically and anecdotally.
The intention is to make sense of what happens in the workplace and improve others’ careers.
|ANALYST||Supports orienting business strategy to business needs;|
Coordinating resources and opportunities toward desired results;
Complex, holistic problem-solving;
Put into balance organic tensions in operations, leadership, etc.
|Industries||Operations, Small- to Medium-Sized Business|
Engineering / Construction
|CAREER COACH||Align professional goals, curriculum, career options for students;|
Serve as part-time Adjunct Faculty for career readiness;
Develop network of area companies, opportunities to collaborate;
Leverage strengths for positive-sum gains.
• Career Centers
• Business Schools
- Creative Problem-Solving through the application of broad-based critical thinking, active listening, and linking opportunities with resources.
- Writing and Research for technical documents, analyses and reports, white papers, blogs…I love it all.
- Leading, Mentoring, and Supporting entry-level staff members.
- Business Development to extend or even expand the firm’s business model, employee experience, and community engagement opportunities.
- Has vision.
- Adheres to core values.
- Allows for ideas.
- Encourages and supports my individual goals and pursuits.
- Group Identity exhibits cohesion, not factions; and supports progress for all, not self-serving gain.
- Rules that guide strategy and enforce progress towards the company’s goals.
- Power gained and given through ideas, and supporting others.
- Reward & Punishment are concurrent with furthering (or hindering) progress towards business goals, advocacy for the firm’s strategy and strengthening team effort.
- Problems Solved are those that have impact on the well-being of the customer, support community and give rise to the promise and potential of all stakeholders.
Coffee Talk Events
Interviews of the Ambitious
Click icons to learn more.