Strategist, Analyst, Writer, Mentor
What Makes Me Valuable
I think holistically with the entire business in mind – us and them.
Writing is a skill and I have it.
I am a leader in our community – I care about people.
A certain appreciation from having run my own business.
My professional purpose is to support the ambitions of others to meet promise and potential.
What I’m Looking For
Integrity | Genuineness | People | Conscientiousness | Quality
Positions of Interest
I would like to be part of a team that both promotes and has a hand in orienting the business strategy–internally or for a client(s)–through internal communication and collaboration (alignment). This would make use of my ability to
- Observe, identify and mitigate risks.
- Discover cross-functional business problems and bring to reconciliation or resolutions.
- Develop opportunities for continuous improvement by focusing on people and processes.
Research Analyst / WRITER
Research is fun. Writing is fun (see My Writing). Why? I am motivated to apply my business expertise. Evaluation, application, the inevitable written explanations, and translating complexity into lay terms is fun for some – and it is for me. My future employer might hire me to help
Marketing Coord / CONTENT CREATOR
Marketing is strategy. From my perspecive it is effectively how to establish, reinforce and further maintain competitive advantage in a changing market. These roles offer writing and creative components that really interest me – proposals (samples #1 and #2), analyses (sample), industry assessments (sample), branding (sample), etc. What’s more, I prefer working in teams and supporting others’ work. In this capacity I would support
- Coordination of resources, people, ideas and projects.
- Project management of various efforts to communicate internally, with associates and intended audiences.
- Databases that house elements of marketing plans.
- Adherence to style guides, templates, new administrative initiatives, tailored research, etc.
Research / Analysis
Marketing / Content
- Creative Problem-Solving through the application of broad-based critical thinking, active listening, and linking opportunities with resources.
- Writing and Research for technical documents, standard operating procedures (SOPs), analyses and reports, white papers, blogs…I love it all.
- Leading, Mentoring, and Supporting entry-level staff members.
- Business Development to extend or even expand the firm’s business model and revenue stream opportunities.
Desired Employer / Company
- Has vision.
- Adheres to core values.
- Allows for ideas.
- Encourages and supports my individual goals and pursuits.
- Group Identity exhibits cohesion, not factions; and supports progress for all, not self-serving gain.
- Rules that guide strategy and enforce progress towards the company’s goals.
- Power gained and given through ideas, and supporting others.
- Reward & Punishment are concurrent with furthering (or hindering) progress towards business goals, advocacy for the firm’s strategy and strengthening team effort.
- Problems Solved are those that have impact on the well-being of the client, support community and give rise to the promise and potential of all stakeholders.
- Higher Education.
- Hospitality (services).
- Consulting and/or Channel Analysis.
- Organization Development.
- Marketing (branding).
- Economic Development.
- Small- to Medium-Sized Business.
Coffee Talk Events
Interviews of the Ambitious
Click icons to learn more.